We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2nd CCGeo Seminar entitled “Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring”, as part of CCGeo’s Geo-Informatics Seminar Series. The seminar is open to everyone who wishes to learn how Remote Sensing is used/can be used for environmental monitoring.
We highly encourage faculty, researchers, Geodetic Engineers, students and other professionals whose line of work is related to Remote Sensing, or those who want to specialize in Remote Sensing, to attend this seminar. GEs who wish to upgrade their professional knowledge are also welcome to participate.
This seminar is an accredited Continuing Development Program (CPD) for Geodetic Engineers.
- CPD Program Accreditation No.: OGE-2018-003-1
- Approved CPD Credit Units: 3
All Geodetic Engineers who will participate and complete this seminar will be provided with certificates indicating the number of approved CPD Credit Units.
Seminar Fee: FREE for ALL (including GE participants).
Total Number of Slots Available: 60.
Unique number of slots are allotted for CSU Students and Faculty/Researchers, Non-CSU Students and Faculty/Researchers, Caraga Region Geodetic Engineers, Non-Caraga Region Geodetic Engineers, and Other Professionals.
To get a slot for this seminar, please fill-in the online registration form below based on the type of participant. No walk-in participants may be entertained if all slots have been availed.
- Caraga State University – Faculty/Researchers (Geodetic Engineers) >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Caraga State University – Faculty/Researchers (Non GEs) >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Caraga State University – Students >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Non-CSU – Faculty/Researchers and other Professionals >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Non-CSU – Students >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Geodetic Engineers – Caraga Region >>> REGISTER NOW!
- Geodetic Engineers – Outside Caraga Region >>> REGISTER NOW!
Date and Venue
Date: August 29, 2019
Registration Starts at: 12:30 PM
Program Start at: 1:00 PM
Program Ends: 5:30 PM
Venue: Conference Room, New Administration Building, Caraga State University, Ampayon, Butuan City
This seminar will introduce the fundamental principles, concepts, and applications of Remote Sensing for environmental monitoring. Case studies and examples of the applications of Remote Sensing for monitoring environmental changes in the Agusan River Basin will be presented and discussed.
The following topics will be discussed during the seminar:
– Fundamentals of Remote Sensing
– Environmental Monitoring with Remote Sensing
– Case Study: Monitoring Land-cover Change in the Agusan River Basin Using Remote Sensing